Which browser do you use?

Alexander

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for my HP laptop, I have Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge installed. I use both browsers for surfing the web. On my iPhone, I have mainly been using Safari as a way of browsing the net. What about you?

Dazzal

I like Firefox the best. I have tried other browsers. I do have Opera, Microsoft Edge and IE on hand.

Aitch

Since Edge was upgraded to Edge Chromium, I have found it is the most versatile out there and the silent upgrades etc (2 since rollout) are fast to arrive (y)
Firefox has become clunky when compared to EC and definately better than G's chrome.

Ash

I use Google Chrome mainly, both on my phone and on my laptop. I don't see the need to use any other browsers because it really is great. I do use Opera for a few things on my phone though but not for much

Dazzal

Since Edge was upgraded to Edge Chromium, I have found it is the most versatile out there and the silent upgrades etc (2 since rollout) are fast to arrive (y)
Firefox has become clunky when compared to EC and definately better than G's chrome.
I think it depends on your computer. I use a Dell desktop home business computer and FF works the best for me. I have no issues with it.

Aitch

I think it depends on your computer. I use a Dell desktop home business computer and FF works the best for me. I have no issues with it.
It may also depend on your browsing tendencies. I use Dell, Lenovo and HP where all seem to run smoother with EC, but I do have a very slow WiFi connection of an average of 3-4Mbs, so that may also make a difference.

Joshua Farrell

Administrators
Staff member
I generally use Mozilla Firefox most of the time. Whenever I need to debug stuff, or things seem wonky with my browser, I switch to Google Chrome.

I've been using Google Chrome up until the latest Windows 10 updated because it won't allow me to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox anymore so I am now using mostly Opera for everything but I also have Vivaldi for anything that Opera won't let me do.

Ravenfreak

Global Moderators
Staff member
I use Firefox on my laptops, but on my iPhone I use Safari. I might download Firefox just so I have my passwords already saved since I have a Firefox account. I don't usually browse the internet often on my phone, I mainly use it for social media and even then I have apps.