Daily Natter Thread!

Webster

Administrators
Staff member
So happy that it is Friday already. Can't wait to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting?
Nothing much for me; one of my neighbors is going deer hunting this weekend. If he bags any deer he's already promised me a share of the venison from them. :D

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Happy Halloween all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my favorite American TV show : “Charmed” on Apple TV before turning myself in.

Ash

Finished my driving lesson and found out that we will be finding out whether we go into another lockdown later today. Not great news

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before tucking myself in bed.

Ash

Nothing much for me; one of my neighbors is going deer hunting this weekend. If he bags any deer he's already promised me a share of the venison from them. :D
Very nice. I've always wanted to go deer hunting one day. Venison is absolutely amazing so hopefully, you get some!

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Hey sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Hi sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, as it’s a freezing cold, windy, dark and snowy day outside, just playing some games on my Wii before rocking myself to sleep.

Webster

Administrators
Staff member

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, since it’s an awfully cold, but sunny and dry day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before lulling myself to sleep.

Ash

Evening everyone. The next few days are going to be very interesting especially with the news focusing so much on the US Elections

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s another awfully cold, dark yet dry day outside, feeling like 3C, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow tonight.