Crypto Investment risky or necessary?

Nova

I am noticing that people around me are investing into the crypto currency and also pushing it as a future proof necessary purchase. I am not sure how much of that is possible for me. I don't want to risk my own money. So I am making use of BAT token like crypto for investment.

Do you invest into crypto? Do you think it's necessary?

Naiwen

Administrators
Staff member
I am noticing that people around me are investing into the crypto currency and also pushing it as a future proof necessary purchase. I am not sure how much of that is possible for me. I don't want to risk my own money. So I am making use of BAT token like crypto for investment.

Do you invest into crypto? Do you think it's necessary?
I don’t either myself, @Nova.

Butterfly88

Global Moderators
Staff member
I own a bit of cryptocurrency. I like it but don't think it's a necessity to own, at least not at this point.

Aitch

It's not for me or my wife. We like pukka currency and trust Nationwide to keep our money safe; that goes for investments too.

OdinRavenson

I have not, but with free speech increasingly being attached to money and the gate-keepers of your money (banks, credit card companies, etc) and there being active censorship of individual people from these organizations, bitcoin is starting to look more and more like the rational thing to do for real financial security.

The founder of gab.com, for example, got blacklisted by Visa and other financial organizations, because they don't like his website. His family members got blacklisted, too. They can't use their Visa bank cards anymore. Scary stuff.