COVID-19 Vaccine

Alexander

Administrator
Staff member
Are you getting the COVID-19 Vaccine when it's your turn? Are you worried about the long-term side effects of the jab? If the government or president was to restrict freedom of movement if a citizen refused to take the vaccine, would you be in support of such actions?

Catsmother

Yeah I will have it. Rumours going around here that you're not able to travel outside my country unless you have it.

Dazzal

I'm not taking the vaccine; it's too new and not proven. It's not guaranteed.
Adding: We aren't traveling. 3 different times I felt achy all over and a draining nose, and I used Colloidal Silver. Each time it took the symptoms away within a day. I will continue to use it. It's a natural antibiotic and immune booster. Works for me. :)
We don't know the long term effects of the new vaccines.

Dougal

I signed up today to be alerted when my slot comes up for a vaccine, absolutely I will get one. I am under 65 but have high risk complicating factors such as hypertension and obesity and those qualify me to get it a bit earlier than the general public.

Dougal

My MIL has now had both vaccines.
Isn't that odd? Do you mean she had the vaccine twice, both required doses, or one of each (Pfizer and Moderna)? My friend got the Moderna on the 31st and gets his second dose on January 28. They have been telling us that the doses do not "mix and match".

Catsmother

Isn't that odd? Do you mean she had the vaccine twice, both required doses, or one of each (Pfizer and Moderna)? My friend got the Moderna on the 31st and gets his second dose on January 28. They have been telling us that the doses do not "mix and match".
You need 2 doses and she has had both, I know now it is meant to be 12 weeks apart but she was already booked in before they changed it from 3 to 12 weeks apart.